Stylish Cotswolds Self-Catering Holiday Rental in Slad Valley, near Stroud, Gloucestershire
COVID-19 POLICY: A FULL REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED IF YOUR BOOKING HAS TO BE CANCELLED DUE TO GOVERNMENT TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS, WITH JUST 7 DAYS NOTICE REQUIRED. BOOK WITH 25% DEPOSIT AND BALANCE NOT DUE UNTIL 7 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR STAY. OUR PROPERTY IS DEEP CLEANED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD BETWEEN BOOKINGS.
Welcome to the Old Chapel in
Guests give us consistent 5-star ratings on Tripadvisor and we have also been awarded "Best Unique Property" in the Unique Holiday Cottages Awards.
Our characterful holiday home is set on the slopes of the Slad Valley in the heart of the Cotswold Hills, one of the most picturesque and unspoilt locations in England. Our small village Slad, immortalised by Laurie Lee in 'Cider with Rosie', boasts glorious views, endless great walks and one of the best pubs in the Cotswolds - The Woolpack, just 300 metres from The Old Chapel.
Home comforts include a large and very well equipped kitchen-dining room, a huge open-plan living space with wood-burning stove, and separate TV areas for you and the kids. We have fast wifi and smart TV. With a wonderfully quirky graveyard in the
Surrounded by wild flowered meadows, ancient woodland and rolling hills and walks directly from the front door, this is an ideal self-catering base for Gloucestershire walking
It is available for long weekends, weekly rentals or longer breaks, and has been the stylish setting for many memorable
- Sleeps up to 10 (max. 8 adults)
- Spacious, fully-equipped kitchen/dining room, large open plan living area with woodburning stove
- Area of outstanding natural beauty: fantastic walks, woodland, nature reserves
- 100 miles from London; 2.5 hours by car, 1.5 hours by train
- Garden with terraces, great views, quirky graveyard, and large, enclosed trampoline
- The famous Woolpack only a
fewminutes walk - great food and local ales in an unspoilt pub with outdoor terraces
- Two miles from Painswick - the 'Queen of the Cotswolds' and close to the rest of the Cotswolds region
- Two miles from Stroud; supermarkets, award-winning farmers market, mainline station
- Great choice for stylish self-catering family holidays and get-togethers