The Old Chapel - Rental Rates
BOOK WITH US DIRECTLY AND SAVE THE GUEST FEES CHARGED BY OTHER SITES WE'RE LISTED ON
• 7-night bookings are (normally) from Friday to Friday, with arrival after 3pm.
• 3-night weekend bookings: Friday to Monday, arrival after 3pm, and the rate is 75% of the 7-night price.
• 4-night weekday bookings: Monday to Friday, arrival after 3pm, and the rate is 70% of the 7-night price.
• 5-6 night bookings will be charged at the weekly rate.
One or two well-behaved dogs may be permissible (there's a £25 charge per pet) - please ask before booking.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
How it works
1. Check the dates are available and confirm the price.
2. Fill in the form with a few details.
3. Enter your card details (25% deposit) and submit booking
4. Your booking is confirmed once we send your confirmation email.
6. The balance is due 14 days before your stay, together with a £500 security deposit (this will just be held as a pre-auth - no money will be taken).
7. After your stay, your security deposit will be cancelled (subject to final inspection).
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
Bookings are secured with a 25% deposit. The balance will be due 14 days prior to your stay.
If we cannot fulfil the booking due to any government requirement meaning we are unable to open (national/local lockdown) we will refund in full.
Guest cancellation 8 weeks or more
If you cancel for any reason 8 weeks or more before your arrival date we will refund in full.
Guest cancellation due to Covid test
If you develop, or a member of your party develops, symptoms prior to your stay, you must follow the latest NHS guidance in this respect and not travel under any circumstances. Please contact the owners who will seek to find alternative arrangements for your stay.
If you need to cancel because one of your party tests positive for Covid-19, we will try to find you a mutually agreeable alternative date (at the same rate) within 12 months of original arrival date. If you do not wish to re-arrange the booking, we will re-advertise the property across our sites and if we do receive a last minute booking, will refund any monies already paid.
Guest cancellation due to number in party
If the property is allowed to open, but your party size needs to reduce due to Government announcements on the number of guests who can mix together, this unfortunately does not entitle you to a deposit refund, as your booking can still go ahead (unless you live in a Tier 3 area where the Government bans you from travelling entirely). In this instance we would refer you to your travel insurance and will do as much as we can to support your claim.
If you cancel within 8 weeks of your stay, we will re-advertise the property and if we receive a new booking we will refund any deposit you have paid.
During your stay
If you develop or a member of your party develops symptoms during your stay and a test confirms infection you MUST let the owners know immediately and return home by private transport if you can do so safely.
If you are unwell and unable to return home, you will be expected to pay any additional rental and cleaning costs incurred for an extended stay.
On returning home, if you develop or a member of your party develops symptoms within 14 days of your stay and a test confirms infection please let us know immediately to allow the necessary measures to be taken.
Our standard terms of booking still apply.