The Old Chapel - Rental Rates
BOOK WITH US DIRECTLY AND SAVE THE GUEST FEES CHARGED BY OTHER SITES WE'RE LISTED ON
• 7-night bookings are (normally) from Friday to Friday, with arrival after 3pm.
• 3-night weekend bookings: Friday to Monday, arrival after 3pm, and the rate is 75% of the 7-night price.
• 4-night weekday bookings: Monday to Friday, arrival after 3pm, and the rate is 70% of the 7-night price.
• 5-6 night bookings will be charged at the weekly rate.
One or two well-behaved dogs may be permissible (there's a £25 charge per pet) - please ask before booking.
25% deposit - at time of booking
75% balance - 4 weeks prior to stay
Note: Like a hotel booking, a £500 'security deposit' will be placed as a 'pre-authorisation hold' on your payment card during your stay, but nothing will be charged except in the unlikely event of loss/damage that cannot be resolved with the hosts.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
How it works
1. Check the dates are available and confirm the price.
2. Fill in the form with a few details.
3. Enter your card details (25% deposit) and submit booking
4. Your booking is confirmed once we send your confirmation email.
6. The balance is due 28 days before your stay, together with a £500 security deposit (this will just be held as a pre-auth - no money will be taken).
7. After your stay, your security deposit will be cancelled (subject to final inspection).
Bookings are secured with a 25% deposit. The balance will be due 28 days prior to your stay.
If we cannot fulfill the booking due to any government requirement meaning we are unable to open (national/local lockdown) we will refund you in full.
Guest cancellation 8 weeks or more
If you cancel for any reason 56 days or more before your arrival date we will refund you in full.
Guest cancellation 8-4 weeks
If you cancel for any reason between 56 and 28 days of your arrival date we will provide a credit note for a future booking. Or if you cancel we will retain your deposit. We will re-advertise the property and if successfully re-let we will refund your deposit (less any discount applied to the new booking).
Guest cancellation under 4 weeks
If you cancel for any reason less than 28 days of your arrival date we will retain your payments. We will re-advertise the property and if successfully re-let we will refund your payment (less any discount applied to the new booking).
Guest cancellation due to Covid test
If you develop, or a member of your party develops, symptoms prior to your stay, you must follow the latest NHS guidance in this respect and not travel under any circumstances. Please contact the owners who will seek to find alternative arrangements for your stay.
If you need to cancel because one of your party tests positive for Covid-19, our normal cancellation policy applies.
Guest cancellation due to number in party
If the property is allowed to open, but your party size needs to reduce due to Government requirements on the number of guests who can mix together, this does not entitle you to a deposit refund, as your booking can still go ahead with reduced numbers. The refund policy above applies.
During your stay
If you develop or a member of your party develops symptoms during your stay and a test confirms infection you must let the owners know immediately and return home by private transport if you can do so safely.
If you are unwell and unable to return home, you will be expected to pay any additional rental and cleaning costs incurred for an extended stay - but this will only be possible if there is no subsequent booking.
Our standard terms of booking still apply.